I ordered 7 boxes of Turkish delights but they all expired 4/6/16. Now is 4/7/16 I called customer service and they were rude to me. They said the expired for them are 6/4/16 that is bull s**t. On the boxes said good before 4/6/16 not 6/4/16. We are living in American we use month first and then date.

So I wanted to return everything because the Turkish delights are gifts for my husband family in Japan. I asked them for return label shipping they said no I have to pay for the shipping. The mean supervisor said people in Japan will enjoy it... Sure they will enjoy the expired candies!!! I guess Not...

I always shop Crabtree and Evelyn online this is my first time had the issue with them. And their customer service is suck... Really suck.... I will not order anything from them because they are selling expired food and they don't want to resolve the problem. I do not recommend to shop online...

Review about: Crabtree And Evelyn Turkish Delight.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Crabtree And Evelyn?

Comments

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #1218305

I purchased a bottle of perfume in a silver colored cannister as a gift to a friend and to my horror ...it was empty !

I casually asked my friend asked how was the fragrance and to my horror, she replied it was empty and was too embarassed to tell me.

When I went back to the store, they refused to do anything without a receipt.

I trusted in the integrity of the store and thus did not keep the receipt.