Crabtree and Evelyn online customers service is horrible... They sell expired candies and they don't want to resolve problem...

I ordered 7 boxes of Turkish delights but they all expired 4/6/16. Now is 4/7/16 I called customer service and they were rude to me. They said the expired for them are 6/4/16 that is bull s**t. On the boxes said good before 4/6/16 not 6/4/16. We are living in American we use month first and then date.

So I wanted to return everything because the Turkish delights are gifts for my husband family in Japan. I asked them for return label shipping they said no I have to pay for the shipping. The mean supervisor said people in Japan will enjoy it... Sure they will enjoy the expired candies!!! I guess Not...

I always shop Crabtree and Evelyn online this is my first time had the issue with them. And their customer service is suck... Really suck.... I will not order anything from them because they are selling expired food and they don't want to resolve the problem. I do not recommend to shop online...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 26 #1218305 Singapore, Singapore

I purchased a bottle of perfume in a silver colored cannister as a gift to a friend and to my horror ... it was empty !
I casually asked my friend asked how was the fragrance and to my horror, she replied it was empty and was too embarassed to tell me.
When I went back to the store, they refused to do anything without a receipt. I trusted in the integrity of the store and thus did not keep the receipt.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.