I ordered 7 boxes of Turkish delights but they all expired 4/6/16. Now is 4/7/16 I called customer service and they were rude to me. They said the expired for them are 6/4/16 that is bull s**t. On the boxes said good before 4/6/16 not 6/4/16. We are living in American we use month first and then date.

So I wanted to return everything because the Turkish delights are gifts for my husband family in Japan. I asked them for return label shipping they said no I have to pay for the shipping. The mean supervisor said people in Japan will enjoy it... Sure they will enjoy the expired candies!!! I guess Not...

I always shop Crabtree and Evelyn online this is my first time had the issue with them. And their customer service is suck... Really suck.... I will not order anything from them because they are selling expired food and they don't want to resolve the problem. I do not recommend to shop online...

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Crabtree And Evelyn and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Crabtree And Evelyn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Crabtree And Evelyn to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Crabtree And Evelyn?

Comments

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #1218305

I purchased a bottle of perfume in a silver colored cannister as a gift to a friend and to my horror ...it was empty !

I casually asked my friend asked how was the fragrance and to my horror, she replied it was empty and was too embarassed to tell me.

When I went back to the store, they refused to do anything without a receipt.

I trusted in the integrity of the store and thus did not keep the receipt.

Crabtree And Evelyn Products and Services